Saturday, July 10, 2010

How much is the average ball machine rental rate?

I'm thinking about just saving up 1000 and buying one but if the usual rate is low enough there will be no need.How much is the average ball machine rental rate?
I am a member of a tennis club and the prices for using the ball machine is 20 dollars if you are not a member and 10 dollars if you are a member per hour. I am a member so I pay 10 dollars for one hour of using the ball machine. I can go over like half an hour too if I want because they are not really strict about the exact time frame either.





I'm sure there will be some variance on prices but it really depends on how often you are going to use the ball machine. I like to use one to practice my strokes and techniques, but I much prefer matchplay or hitting with another person, so I really don't use the ball machine that often, so having my own would be silly.





If you are planning on using it multiple times a week and for extended periods of time than it would probably be a good idea to buy your own. Don't forget about the added expenses though of tennis balls, reserving a court (unless they are public), maintenance for the ball machine, and so forth.





They don't come cheap, so make sure you are going to be using it if you plan on spending that amount of money. I hope I helped!How much is the average ball machine rental rate?
I've been there! If your thinking of using it more than once - buy one! Seriously trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment