Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What are the car rental rates in Taiwan? I will spend 21 days visiting there.?

Where can I go to get the cheapest rates for car rentals? I'm quite proficient in the chinese language so I'd figure I'll be adventurous and tour the entire state myself.





Thanks! =)What are the car rental rates in Taiwan? I will spend 21 days visiting there.?
I can rent you my car with cheap , USD 90/day , 1600 c.c


reach me at : t2000y@ethome.com.tw





Tony in TaiwanWhat are the car rental rates in Taiwan? I will spend 21 days visiting there.?
Car Rental:


Central Auto Rental #3, Sec.7 Cheng De Rd.,


Phone: 02-2828-0033 Fax: 02-2826-2191


http://www.rentalcar.com.tw


They have branchs in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung.





ChristianaChen@chailease.com.tw


That worked.


Chailease Auto Rental Fax: 02)2826-2191


Mobil: 0922-988-100


There are two types of licenses which allow you to LEGALLY drive a motor vehicle in Taiwan (separate licenses are issued for motorcycles and cars):


1) International Driving Permit (easiest way/but only good for up to 3 months)


2) Taiwanese issued Driver's License


Short-term visitors of UP TO 3 MONTHS ONLY may drive with an International Permit, which is issued by your HOME COUNTRY .


Also to drive scooters of 50cc engine size can use their IDPs without taking any driving tests.
Do yourself a favour. A car will be nothing more than a huge management and security problem in the cities. For one thing, it is easier to find the Holy Grail than to get a parking spot. I would suggest that you use taxis and buses and the MRT in Taipei. Cheaper and faster. It's too dangerous in Taipei to ride a scooter.





Use the inter-city buses. Fast and cheap and luxurious. Use the train on the east coast. Rent a scooter at your destination for the city, and a car to tour the countryside.
Can you type chinese?read?





If you can,you can go to http://hipage.hinet.net/,


search by keyword';绉熻粖';,and you can find many store information there.You can skype them one by one,





If you don't waste so much time,


my friends recommend me a store


the phone number is (02)2768-8117


Find 婧ぇ鍝?Mr.Wen)

No comments:

Post a Comment