Friday, July 16, 2010

I have bought a 2 bedroom appartment in Pune,,can someone tell me the rental rates?

depends on the location .. if u have bought ur apartment near university area.. 7000..or else it make hike in other areas as wellI have bought a 2 bedroom appartment in Pune,,can someone tell me the rental rates?
7000 rs i thnk soI have bought a 2 bedroom appartment in Pune,,can someone tell me the rental rates?
depends.
That depends on the locality of your apartment,every single locality has it's own municipal value and fair rental valu.if you want to let out your flat,first check how much you pay as municipal tax, multiply it with 10/9 and add up 150% more to it. It will in turn give you the reasonable expected rent per Annam. YOU CAN LET YOUR FLAT OUT MORE THAN THIS R.E.R
Depends upon the locality.The rates in prime areas like Shivajinagar and so on would be above 7000.
I think you shd. have given more info.This is just like saying...I am going to get married. Do you think my marriage will work. ?
5000/- per month
4500 per month

No comments:

Post a Comment