Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is the average rental rate for a studio in the Denver/Boulder area?

I am looking to rent a studio preferably under $550 per month in the Denver/Boulder area. I'll be attending CU Boulder but I wouldn't mind living in the city of Denver, just not Aurora or the suburbs. I was browsing craigslist and saw a lot of studios in my budget in Capitol Hill, Cheesman Park, etc. Are rents really this cheap?What is the average rental rate for a studio in the Denver/Boulder area?
Yeah, but a) expect the rents to go higher: http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?s鈥?/a>


b) do you really want to commute 30-45 minutes each way to go to school?; and c) Capitol Hill is pretty trashy, Cheesman Park isn't as trashy but it's the homosexual capital of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment