Friday, July 16, 2010

Is $375 a reasonable house rental rate?

No deposits, No appliances, 2 bedrooms 1 bath, 2 car garage, 1100 square feet, huge backyard..Northwest Ohio.Is $375 a reasonable house rental rate?
No, it is not close to reasonable. The rent should be twice that and include a deposit of at least 500.Is $375 a reasonable house rental rate?
It sounds too good to me, but I don't live in northwest Ohio. If you want, you can check the paper to see what other people are offering similiar places for.
Same place here in San Francisco would run you $2,500 per month. With first months rent, last months rent, and a month's rent in security deposit all due up front...
In California you can't even rent a room for that amount.
Sounds very cheap to me. Makes me think 'this is too good to be true'. Check it out closely.
Yes, but you'd still be in Ohio.





I wouldn't move to Ohio if it was free.
DUH that is a hell of a deal can I move in tomorrow? you could probably get at least $700 if not more
hell yeahhh. thats real good.


i'm movin thereee.

No comments:

Post a Comment