Friday, July 16, 2010

Need help getting the best car rental rate.?

weeklong rental from minneapolis airport. I'll probably use priceline unless there's a better option out there. Looking for anything bigger than compact.Need help getting the best car rental rate.?
try priceline and name your own priceNeed help getting the best car rental rate.?
E-mail me and I can look better for you. Our prices are competetive with travelocity


_____________________________


Minneapolis St Paul Intl, Minneapolis


estimated cost is 170.00 to 250.00 but could be cheaper





you can search for yourself from my website as well is you want! Let me know how I can help you find what you need.








It all depends on the airport and the ammount of business done at the airport at that time historically. Priceline uses the same buyers as I do...and I just checked pricelinbe and they are running about the same price...also IM sure the prices you are reffering to are compact or economy carsd....the poster sounded like he was not interested in that...the prices listed were for intermediate and higher cars....
Not to discredit the other answerer, but you should be able to get way better than $170/week if you use priceline. I priceline for all the cities I travel to. I'm going to Hawaii this month, $17/day... but in less popular destinations I've gotten it maybe as low as $12/day.





Start with 10/day and bid upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment